LIPA relies on its member-led committees for achieving its objectives:
- Regulatory Business Issues: responsible for identifying and resolving business issues with regard to international and national regulations. This committee meets approximately once per month via telecon.
- The European Union Subcommittee also convenes on a regular basis to discuss regulatory issues only affecting the E.U.
- Regulatory Technology Committee: responsible for identifying and resolving technical issues impeding commercialization of laser illuminated projectors.
- Membership and Recruitment: responsible for attracting and retaining LIPA members.
- Finance: responsible for oversight of LIPA’s finances and reports at the quarterly Board meetings.
- Communications: responsible for LIPA’s internal and external communications and outreach.
If your company is not a member, consider joining to become a part of the industry networking available to committee members.